RWCDS Foundation Mission Statement
The mission of the RWCDS Foundation is exclusively educational and charitable to support the activities of the RWCDS, including to promote educational programs of dental hygiene, dental health, scholarship funds, research projects, career counseling, student assistance, postgraduate education, and public dental assistance.
How money is used:
- Wake Smiles at Salvation Army dental clinic (The RWCDS Community Dental Health Program, Inc.).
- UNC-CH School of Dentistry.
- Wake County Human Services for Children’s Dental Health Month programs (Give Kids a Smile).
- RWCDS Children’s Dental Health Event at the Marbles Museum.
- RWCDS Children’s Dental Health Event at Wake Smiles.
- WTCC Dental Hygiene graduation scholarships and awards.
- WTCC Dental Assisting graduation luncheon, scholarships, and awards.
- Poe Center for Health Education.
- NC MOM (Missions of Mercy).
- ALL DONATED FUNDS ARE USED IN SUPPORT OF CHARITABLE AND EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES.
How to donate
A voluntary contribution to the RWCDS Foundation can be made at any time. The recommended contribution is $85. For IRS compliance a separate check or credit card deposit is necessary. The Foundation is a 501(c)(3) organization and all donations are tax-deductible. Make your donation by check payable to the RWCDS Foundation and mail to:
Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society Foundation
c/o Kimberly Lee, Administrative Assistant, 2718 CREEK BEND CT GRAHAM NC 27253-8482
If you would like to make a contribution by credit card click on the DONATE link below to make a donation via a credit card